- Everyone has sinned and broken God’s laws. Because the penalty for sin is death, each of us deserve to spend eternity in hell in separation from God. We are totally incapable of achieving heaven on our own. There is no way we can be good enough to attain forgiveness from sin or achieve eternal life by our own works.
- God so loved the world that He gave His only son, Jesus Christ, to rescue us from our sin. Jesus died on the cross, was buried, and rose again on the third day. He paid the penalty for our sin and took the punishment that we deserved.
- Forgiveness and the free gift of eternal life is offered to anyone who will repent of their sin, and believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior. Redemption is wholly by the blood of Christ, and salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God, and the final authority for our lives. It is literal, historical, and infallible.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God, born of a virgin, sinlessly perfect. His sacrifice is substitutionary and representative. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended to His Father’s right hand, where He now ministers as our Great High Priest.
- Jesus Christ is coming again to rapture His church, and subsequently to return and reign over the earth.
- God created the universe ex nihilo (out of nothing) by His spoken word in six literal days as the Bible states.
- There will be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost to either eternal life or eternal judgment.
- A true child of God who is justified by the blood of Christ and sealed by the Holy Spirit is safe and exempt from God’s judgment and thus secure for eternity.